Thursday, January 17, 2013

still chewing

heya,

lately i've had so much to blog about... events, thoughts, just wanting to vent, just wanting to share. things occur to me while i'm driving, on line at the store, or as i'm nodding off to sleep, but when it's time to sit down and actually write about whatever it was, i can't. or i subsequently only half the story.

usually, it's because i've chickened out honestly. i'll start to feel that it's too much to shaerw with a semi anonymous public, or that it may be about my own feelings about a situation involving others, and that i could be breaking confidence, telling their business, or hurting feelings. and then getting overwhelmed by all that i want to say, share. i get overwhelmed because it's a lot. a lot of hashing out emotion, figuring it out, thinking about it. sometimes i don't want to do that. then i realized the other day, that I DON'T! 

LIBERATION.

i can still write about all what's going on with me without having to have the answers or have figured it all out by the end of the post. even if it involves others.... i'm not 'talking' about them or 'telling their business' since it's MY experience, my perspective, my truth. SO WHAT. (in my best Madea voice) 

so stay tuned my friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! And you're absolutely correct in that you don't have to have it all figured out by the end of a post, just expressing whatever it is you want to express is enough!!!
I'll be in contact about this blogging opportunity. :)

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Right on! Speak truth to your power! You have great integrity so I would not worry about you sharing somebody's bizness... or breaking confidence.

You are wise. You don't have to carry the world's issues on your shoulders.

((HUGS))

angela said...

thank u ladies!