Wednesday, August 4, 2010

not so hot

today's just ok. the yucky-ness is starting a bit sooner than i had anticipated, a lot sooner than normal. so i'm not so hot. what was i thinking, trying to blog everyday after chemo? NUTS!!!

it began with me having to rush to get up to get ladybug to day camp because hubby just couldn't make it back in time. honestly, i didn't think i could do it. but once i got behind the wheel of my beloved T5, feeling the engine hum, vibrate... it woke me up. got my brain and my spirit in the right place.

i love my car. she takes care of me. she took care of me today. got me, and my ladybug to and fro safely. before i knew it, i was back on my comfy blue sofa like nothing happened. but then the garden called me.... i couldn't help it, so i went.

and it felt good.


and now...right now? i feel like crap, to over simplify it. the nausea, the pain, the chemo fog. but it still was a great day! good night friends.


be well :)

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

I'm loving how you found the bright spots of your day. Reminds me to find my own, and be thankful for them.

angela said...

thanks ms. lady!