Thursday, February 14, 2008

i want it NOW!!

i've been browsing all my favorite blogs like luvbabz, resigntodesign, a bit east, a muse news, as well as new ones, and .....

I WANT MY BLOG TO LOOK AMAZING TOO!!!

i want it to do all those neat tricks like play video, and have links to other neat things, and what not. but, i don't want it to be too busy though - that i don't like.

so, i am going to be working on it. learning how all these neat features work. maybe playing the colors. figure out how to post pictures correctly. and slowly but surely, i will get the blog site i want!

stay tuned!

2 comments:

KEITH O JOHNSON said...

TB, first - thanks for the support and the very kind words. I truly appreciate it.

I would be honored if you re-posted my Obama blog. Please take a moment to lay it out nicely. I have faith as I can tell you're a "presentation diva." :)

Also, I tried to email you, but couldn't find your email link. Thus, I had to leave this message here. Feel free to delete, but I didn't want you to think I didn't get your message.

Much love,
That Johnson Boy

angela said...

hey TJB! thanks so much! hmmm, i gotta figure email link thing out..?? the good think is all comments come directly to my email and i get an alert - due to my health, i LIVE on the computer. so i respond pretty quickly usually.

i'll go to your site too to let you know i got your email.....

thanks!!!!