Thursday, June 5, 2008

one down, three to go...

wow..... wow, wow, wow.

i am so very overwhelmed, awed, greatful, humbled, and blessed by your words. your sweet words. your words have encouraged me. uplifted me. prepared me and shielded me. they came/come at a time when i so very needed them

oh how i want to go on now to explain what you all have done for me this time, but, i am so very exhausted. i mean the kind of exhaustion where you are dilerious. for those of you who've had babies... do you remember that exhaustion where you felt like you were to tired to even breathe? right. plus i'm sitting here nodding off as i try to type.

so as juan comes over and sits down to 'stare' at me so i'll get his point, i'll wind down and post the rest tmrw.

I THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH. I FEEL YOUR PRAYERS HOLDING ME, LIFTING ME, ENCOURAGING ME. I FEEL ALL OF YOU GENTLE WILLFUL LOVE AND HOPE AND DETERMINATION FOR ME. and i draw from this, because this is how i've gotten through. this is how i WILL get through.

*** LOL!! i nodded off!! ok, i've got to sign off now.. i'll check in later, maybe tomorrow before my chemo funk sets in, lol.

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

be well :)

No comments: